Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A timid step into the interwebs

I've been a passive observer of the internet for the past ten years and at the behest of my brother I have decided to try and play a more active role.

Given that 99% of blogs written are not seen by anyone outside of the person writing it and maybe one or two other people I imagine that right now what is being written is not likely to be read by anyone any time soon.

So, to people several months from now, hopefully, good morning from the past.

You can expect to find random thoughts,Skepticism, Science articles, futurism, Philosophy, Anthropology, Archeology, alternative theories(though generally in jest), neurology, and various other academic papers on this little piece of virtual space.

2 comments:

  1. hmmm... What to talk about? I could say something like 'first,' but that would just be inane. I suppose I should just ramble on about something. Yeah, that seems appropriate. :P

    Anyway even if no one reads your blog, it's still a good way to organize your thoughts and as a bonus it allows you to analyze them from an outside perspective at a later date. Of course there is the danger that your future self will think you're an idiot, but don't let that dissuade you.

    Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you karianne I didnt even know you had commented. I <3 you mucho awesome lil sis :)

    ReplyDelete